Our one-day camp will introduce students to coding and physical computing. Each student will be given their own Circuit Playground Express, which they will keep. They will learn how to program LEDs, turn servos, make sounds, and use sensors. Students will write programs using Javablocks with the free Microsoft MakeCode interface. By the end of our camp, we will make some cardboard creations come to life.
- Camps are available on Tuesday, March 12th or Wednesday March 13th.
- This one-day camp will run from 9:00 – 3:00. Participants can be dropped off by 8:30 and picked up by 3:30.
- The fee for the camp is $75.00, which includes the cost of the Circuit Playground Express.
- Each student will be given a Circuit Playground Express Base Kit, which will be theirs to keep.
- This camp is intended for students between the ages of 10-13.
- The camp will take place at St. Petersburg College – Tarpon Springs (600 E. Klosterman Road).
Questions? Contact Mike Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org.