Make, Break, Tinker, and Code
St. Petersburg College is pleased to announce a new summer camp that will give students a chance to combine computer programming and design with science and engineering. Students will learn some simple coding that they will use to make their own electronic devices. At the end of the week they will get to keep their MicroBits and notebooks!
Over the week, students will:
- Learn to program Micro Bits, Aruindos, and Raspberry Pis.
- Make circuits with LEDs and Play-Doh.
- Build a Rube Goldberg Machine.
- Design, and build scientific instruments.
- Use tools like 3D printers and CNC Routers.
- Dates: June 18-22, 2018
- Tarpon Springs Campus (600 E. Klosterman Rd.)
- Cost = $75 / student
- Time = 9:00AM – 3:00PM (8:30AM dropoff & 3:30PM pickup)
- Ages = 10-12 years old.
- Contact Mike Davis for any questions